- Encryption: from 128-bit to 256-bit
- Key Length: 2048 Bits
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Assurance: High
- Warranty: $1,250,000
VeriSign Secure Site Pro
Since the inception of SSL (secure sockets layer) protection, VeriSign has been recognized as a leader in certificate authorities. For many, they're synonymous with the gold standard in data security and user trust. Now you can get that security for your website, including state of the art data security, comprehensive examination of your business, and a $1.25 million dollar warranty.
• High user trust. Visitors who see the VeriSign Pro badge on your site will immediately trust you because of it. They know that this verification means more than just data protection. It means that VeriSign examined your business and determined that your business: exists, owns your web domain, and is a trustworthy recipient of their most sensitive information.
• The best security available. The VeriSign Pro cert has a minimum of 128-bit encryption. It has a maximum of 256-bit, which should be available to most users. But no matter how old the user's hardware or your server might be, it will never fall below the 128-bit encryption threshold. All SSL certs will provide good protection, but many can end up going lower than 128-bit at times. If you're serious about maintaining maximum data security, the VeriSign Pro cert is the choice for you.
• Get protected quickly. Your certificate should be issued in 2 days or less. This kind of certificate can't be issued immediately because the issuer must research your business in order to complete the verification process. But because the validation isn't nearly as extensive as what would be found with extended validation, you're still going to find a fast issuance.
SSL isn't an option, it's a necessity. It's not a question of if you're going to protect your site, but what kind of validation you're going to use. Whether you're an ecommerce site or not, your visitors will demand data security. If you're not secured yet, you're just postponing the inevitable.
Get started today! Secure your site and give your visitors the layer of trust that they demand. You will immediately see an upswing in the number of people who feel comfortable using your online store. Your website will gain more trust. Your current customers and even your non-buying visitors will feel more comfortable sending your site to friends. Proper security with a VeriSign Secure Site Pro cert will help you succeed online. Contact us to learn more!
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.