- Encryption: from 40-bit to 256-bit
- Key Length: 2048 Bits
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Assurance: Medium
- Warranty: $10,000
Securing your site used to be mostly optional. But now consumers understand that an unsecured data transfer puts their most sensitive information at risk. For 99% of today's internet shoppers, that risk just isn't something they're willing to take. That's why it is so important to have an SSL certificate: it makes your users instantly comfortable sending you important information like credit card data because they know that your site is properly secured.
QuickSSL is a great way to get that kind of security as quickly as possible. You're able to inexpensively, conveniently, and quickly get comprehensive protection for your clients. GeoTrust QuickSSL is affordable and can be issued in as little as 5 minutes, making it the fastest option you can choose for validation.
• Instant issuance. It lives up to its name: QuickSSL. GeoTrust QuickSSL certificates are fast to set up, with minimal validation required. Because of how fast it is issued, you are able to start securing your site as quickly as possible, which means getting yourself established online and ready to open up your virtual shop.
• High level security. GeoTrust Quick SSL provides industry standard coverage for your online store or other security needs. With encryption that can reach 256-bits depending on the capabilities of your server and your visitor's computer and 2048 bit key length, Quick SSL will keep your data protected just as well as a more expensive option.
• Affordable protection. Depending on your business, there is no need to spend a lot for security when you can get the same level of protection with a QuickSSL certificate. The main determining factor in cost isn't the level of protection; it's how much research must be done in order to issue the certificate to you. A Quick SSL certificate requires minimal validation on the part of the issuing company, which is why it's so fast to issue and so much less expensive. You're not sacrificing protection at all. You're just accepting a slightly lower level of examination before issuance - just understand that this can impact user trust.
Validation And Visitor Confidence
Why are quick certs so convenient and such a great value? The answer is simple: because they don't require the issuing company to do a lot of research before they give you the certificate. In this kind of validation, all that's required is that you have the right to secure your domain. That's where the majority of the cost comes in because that's where the majority of the work comes in. Simply providing security doesn't cost a lot.
However, electing to use this kind of validation can have an impact on user confidence because your company hasn't been officially verified by the issuing CA. Organization and extended validation options both involve checking into your background to varying degrees. This offers an added level of security, which can make people more likely to trust you. Every kind of SSL certificate will ensure that your customers' data is protected, but the kind of validation you choose can show them that you're trustworthy enough to do business with.
CheapSSLs.com Is More Than Just Discounts
Buying from us will give you a great price on any of the certs we offer. Our rates are certainly well below market, and usually below what you'd get if you were to buy direct from the issuer. But when you choose us you get more than just rock bottom prices. We are strong believers in great customer service, and we'll go out of our way to assist you. Contact us to learn more!
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.