- Encryption: from 40-bit to 256-bit
- Key Length: 2048 Bits
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Assurance: Low
- Warranty: $10,000
Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard
Looking for an inexpensive way to reliably secure multiple subdomains? Comodo wildcard SSL is a great solution. This certificate offers industry-standard encryption and domain level validation. It will show users that you understand how important internet information safety is, and that you recognize the value of having SSL protection for their data.
1. Secure multiple subdomains with one purchase. Comodo wildcard SSL can be used on as many subdomains as your website has. Mail.website.com and blog.website.com are all protected, as is www.website.com. If you need to secure multiple subdomains, this choice will save you money without sacrificing protection.
2. Fast validation. Domain level verification means that your site will be checked out and your security seal issued in as little as 5 minutes. There is no higher level verification, which means that there is less trust than if you had selected an extended validation or organizational validation certificate. However, there is no difference in actual data security, only in how much research will be done about your organization before a certificate is issued.
3. Industry standard data encryption. You get convenience and low price, but you don't have to sacrifice security. This wildcard SSL certificate offers up to 256-bit encryption with 2048 bit key length. This strength means that your visitors will feel comfortable with the security you provide even without the higher organization validation.
With Comodo wildcard SSL, you can protect your website and make it safe for your visitors without paying a high price. This type of certificate works best for sites that already have a fair amount of user trust, as there is no higher level of validation to assure new users. If your visitors are confident about your business identity and you want to provide them with site-wide data security, this is the SSL certificate for you. Contact us to learn more!
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.