- Encryption: from 40-bit to 256-bit
- Key Length: 2048 Bits
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Assurance: High
- Warranty: $125,000
GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard
Every business needs to practice proper data security. It's a good idea for your own protection, but it's absolutely vital to get the level of trust that you need to turn a visitor into a customer. Today's online shopper knows that sending their data over unencrypted channels is a dangerous thing. They demand secure sockets layer, or SSL, protection for everything they send. It's absolutely vital for credit card information or any other kind of secure data.
A True BusinessID Wildcard cert from GeoTrust provides the level of assurance that your visitors are looking to see. It not only provides great data protection with industry-standard encryption levels and key lengths, it also includes organization validation. This validation means that your business is validated rather than just your site, leading to substantially higher visitor trust. And because it's a wildcard cert, it can cover any number of subdomains.
• Immediate user trust. The GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard cert includes organization validation. In order for a certificate of this nature to be issued, your company must be checked over first. It must be verified that your business exists, providing a substantial comfort to people who might be encountering you online for the first time. It's the equivalent of getting a recommendation from a friend that attests to the quality and honesty of a new store.
• Comprehensive security. With up to 258-bit encryption and 2048 bit key length, it's hard to beat the protection that this GeoTrust cert provides. As a wildcard cert, the GeoTrust True BusinessID cert applies this same level of protection to all domains and all subdomains within your website.
• Fast issuance. Because extra validation is required you can't get a True BusinessID Wildcard cert instantly. However, you're able to get it issued within two days, a substantial time advantage over the more in-depth examination option of extended validation.
If your business is new and you don't have a strong reputation with your potential clients, you need more than just basic data protection. When your visitors demand a more in-depth examination of your business, give them what they want with this inexpensive GeoTrust SSL cert from CheapSSLs.com. Contact us to learn more!
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.