- Encryption: from 40-bit to 256-bit
- Key Length: 2048 Bits
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Assurance: Very High
- Warranty: $250,000
Comodo EV SSL
Trusted around the web, a Comodo EV SSL certificate provides the ultimate in legitimacy for your website. This is the top of the line, the maximum in validation from one of the most trusted names in security. A Comodo EV SSL will protect the data your visitors send and provide them the extra peace of mind that comes with knowing that your business has been thoroughly checked prior to issuance.
What Makes Comodo's Extended Validation So Good?
The actual information security provided by Comodo EV SSL isn't substantially different from any of the other varieties. The sensitive data that users send to your web server isn't protected any more rigorously. Rather, the biggest difference comes in what the certificate authority -- the company that actually issues the SSL certificate and provides the protection -- does to verify your organization prior to issuing the certificate. Extended validation is the gold standard, so trusted that there is a set of standards that must be met when vetting a business for it.
• 128/256-bit Encryption. This is the cornerstone of Comodo EV SSL. Your users are ultimately concerned with ensuring that everything of theirs is protected. Without encryption from SSL, the data can be intercepted and potentially used for fraud or identity theft. Comodo provides high-level encryption and long key length, minimizing the chance that its codes will be broken.
• Higher user trust. Your visitors will see the green bar at the top of their browser, a certain indication that your site is completely safe. This is a very potent indicator, especially for an ecommerce site.
• $250,000 warranty. If there is ever a breach, you're covered for up to $250,000. That's how confident Comodo is in the effectiveness of their extended validation and SSL coverage.
Buy Through CheapSSLs And Save
It seems counterintuitive, but buying direct from Comodo isn't the way to get the best price on Comodo EV SSL. When you buy your certificate from us, you're saving 68% off the initial listed price! You're getting the same product, just heavily discounted. In addition, you'll have access to all of the technical resources and support staff that has made CheapSSLs so successful. Contact us to learn more!
* SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support should be performed by your hosting provider. Please contact their support for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
** Selected orders can be flagged for an additional "Brand Validation" procedure by Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for "Brand Validation", SSL issuance can be delayed for a time period deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.